Journey to Faith

Journey to Faith
Follow your own path

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Answers Come from the Most Unexpected Places

This past week, I have been dealing with a serious issue I didn't know how to handle. I've been fasting, praying, and seeking God. I even went to a spiritual retreat at my church this weekend. Still no clue. As I sorted through my mail from saturday, I noticed a postcard from a Christian organization I support. It was interesting timing, because I don't hear from them very often. The pastor had written a verse from Haggai,a short 2 chapter book near the end of the Old Testament.

Curious, I looked up the verse, Haggai 2:18-19. As I read the intro and the themes describing what the chapter was about, God revealed the answer to my dilemma.

Amazed by the ways God uses to answer prayers and in awe of His faithfulness and love for me, I had to share this with you, dear friends. Be encouraged with your unanswered prayers. When we seek His face, and clear our minds and our schedules to spend time with Him, He is faithful to answer. Share with us how God has answered your prayers in unexpected ways.

"Seek and ye shall find. Knock and the door shall be opened." (Matthew 7:7)

No comments:

Post a Comment