Journey to Faith

Journey to Faith
Follow your own path

Friday, January 1, 2010

All Things are New

I heard the words to a new song yesterday. "Undo the person I have become and make me the person you want me to be." That just about sums it up for me. 2009 is past and 2010 is upon us, bright with hope and expectation of good things to come.

So instead of fretting about what I may have done wrong in 2009, I resolve to doing things differently in 2010. It is never too late to change. "Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come!”- 2 Corinthians 5:17. The Lord is constantly refining us and making us more like Him.

Whatever misfortune has happened to you in the past, trust in these words, "And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him and who have been called according to his purpose." (Rom. 8:28)

God has a plan and a purpose for your life that is unique to you and you alone. God can take our pain and use it for His glory.

Happy New Year and may the Lord bless you abundantly in all ways as you seek to know Him more!

Blessings,
Patricia

No comments:

Post a Comment