Journey to Faith

Journey to Faith
Follow your own path

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Getting Ready

What are you doing while you're waiting for God to answer your prayers?

I don't know about you but I'm getting ready!!! Getting ready for God to move in a big way in my life. For God to show me new things. To go to the next level, as they say.

I'm cleaning house literally and figuratively. What needs to go? What is no longer working for me? When everything hits the fan, it is time to STOP - LOOK AND LISTEN. Stop the bad habits, attitudes, and thoughts. Look for new ways of doing things, seeing things, and thinking about things. And listen to what God is telling me through His Word, other people and situations I find myself. It is a whole new adventure. My world is being turned topsy turvy and I'm going to enjoy the ride. How about you?

As I often say, there are two ways of looking at things. It is a choice that we make to either see the bright side or the dark cloud. "Choose this day who you will serve...As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord." (Joshua 24:15).

No comments:

Post a Comment