Journey to Faith

Journey to Faith
Follow your own path

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Resurrection Power

For many, Easter has come and gone and now it's back to hum drum life. I don't know about you but I am excited about the Resurrection of Jesus Christ.

Just as Jesus was transformed, we too, can be transformed. How? you ask. By the power of the Resurrection, that's how. If God can raise a dead man, can He not handle the issues of our lives? Can He not raise us up again as well?

Acts 2 talks about the things that the supernatural power of the Holy Spirit does for us - strengthens us, gives us confidence, enables us to overcome obstacles, grows our faith, heals us, performs miracles, and gives us NEW LIFE! Now that is something to be excited about, if you ask me.

What is it in your life that you are struggling with, dear one? Whether it is a health issue, a finances issue, a relationship issue or an emotional issue, Jesus is able to transform you and make you whole. As Jesus said to the woman with the issue of blood in Luke 8:48, "Daughter, your faith has made you whole. Go and be in peace."

Today, I am putting my faith in Jesus Christ and the power of His Resurrection. I am choosing to trade my suffering for His peace. How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment