Journey to Faith

Journey to Faith
Follow your own path

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

A Mustard Seed

Do you believe in the power of God? If so, how much do you believe in His power? What do you believe God can do? Is there anything He cannot do?

I am here to tell you God is the God of the impossible. Just as it says in Luke 1:36-38. I could go on and on and tell you of the impossible things He has done in my life and in the lives of those I love and care about. I could share about healings of mysterious illnesses the doctors could not figure out. I could tell you about tranformations of attitudes and the breaking of addictions. I could tell you about going from financial ruin to success and prosperity.

But what I want to impart to you today is the fact that God can only act in our lives to the extent that we believe He can. Jesus said "Truly I say to you, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed you can say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you.” (Matthew 17:20).

That is what I want to share with you. This truth is what I want you to believe. As we learn to trust God and step out in faith, our faith grows. It is like a muscle. The more we exercise it, the more it grows. And we become stronger and stronger to face the challenges that present themselves one after the other.

Today, dear one, I encourage you to believe God for more in your life. Don't settle for a life of mediocrity. Jesus said "I have come so that you can have life more ABUNDANTLY!" (John 10:10) May He bless you as you put your faith in Him!