Journey to Faith

Journey to Faith
Follow your own path

Monday, November 28, 2011

The Best GPS

Ever get confused while driving this road of life? I know I do. Sometimes I come to a crossroads and don't know which way to turn. Other times I feel like I am going in circles. Can you relate?

Having recently given in and purchased a GPS for my car, I am curious about the way it takes me in different directions to get to my destination. You might say I am deciding whether to trust it or not.

When it comes to life though, I know I have the best GPS system in the universe and His name is God. I know I can trust Him to get me to my destination and no matter what route He takes me on, I am willing to go along for the ride. I am even learning to relax and enjoy the ride.

The journey through life has its hills and valleys for sure. I love that. Ever driven through long stretches of flat terrain for hours on end? Boring, isn't it?

Life has its ups and downs. The hills and valleys are what make the trip interesting. They challenge us to grow and to take checkpoints along our journey. So the next time you feel like you have lost your direction, make a right turn to God and He will direct your path. Until next time, keep looking up!