Journey to Faith

Journey to Faith
Follow your own path

Tuesday, November 20, 2018

How to Move the Mountains in Your Life

You've probably heard the verse that goes "If you have faith the size of a mustard seed, you can move mountains". We all have been given a certain amount of faith so most of us probably have enough faith to move the mountains in our lives. My question for you today is "What mountain do you need moved?"

Regardless of what spiritual path you may be following, we all have faith in something and we all have mountains - obstacles - that we would like to see moved. Today, I am going to share a key component to seeing obstacles moved that few of us put to use.

What do you do when there is something standing in your way that is preventing you from moving forward in a certain area of life? Do you pray and get discouraged because you don't see anything happening? Do you throw your hands up in the air in despair and give up? I'm the type of person who wants to give it my all. I have exhausted myself at times trying to make things happen on my own. But I have learned I don't have to "do it all on my own". In fact, there are times when we cannot do it on our own.

Many things keep us from moving forward. It might be a bad habit, an addiction, a financial problem, a job loss, a relationship or health issue.  If you haven't run into something that you can't move on your own yet, rest assured, one day you will and you will be prepared because of this post. I've heard a close relative say many times "There's nothing I can do about it," Oh yes there is.

There is a power, a Source, as some call it that is more than willing to help move the mountains in our lives. When there is an obstacle - a mountain if you will - blocking forward progress and it seems like it is insurmountable, there is a simple but POWERFUL thing we can do as children of God to get God to intervene on our behalf.

Before I tell you what it is, I have to tell you that you need to BELIEVE that this technique will work. If you do not have the FAITH to believe it will work, it won't. But - if you have faith the size of a mustard seed, and you know how small a mustard seed is, you can move your mountain.

The key to moving the mountains in our lives, when everything seems hopeless and we're at wits end, is this: START DECLARING VICTORY. Start speaking out what you want to see happen. Here are a few examples:
- "I declare I am financially successful."
- "I declare I am free from this addiction".
- "I declare my child/marriage/health is going to turn around".
- "I declare I am healed from ...."

In other words, we have to start talking like it has already happened. To put it another way, we need to focus more on what we want to see show up in our lives, rather than our current reality. Now don't you scoff. This is the stuff miracles are made from and I'm letting you in on a powerful technique that many people are simply not aware of. There is supernatural power in our words. When we start speaking out words of faith, health, abundance, healing, and freedom, God intervenes. Faith pleases God and He goes to work on our behalf.

When all seems lost, it isn't. When we begin to affirm what we want to see happen in our lives, we set the stage for transformation. It really is quite miraculous. You can read about the many hopeless situations that God has transformed in my book, "The Power of Faith".

If you found this post helpful, do join our blog community by entering your email address in the box provided. You'll receive my bi-weekly encouraging posts and a copy of my free eguide "7 Steps to Finding Your Spiritual Path".  While you're at it, tell a friend about my blog and come follow me on Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter.

In the meantime, stay tuned for more practical, positive, and powerful insights on how to ignite the power within and discover YOUR destiny!

Until next time,

Keep looking up!

Ariel Paz






No comments:

Post a Comment