Journey to Faith

Journey to Faith
Follow your own path

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Do You Know Who You Are?

Do you know who you are? Are you searching to find the "real you"? Is it in your job? Your clothes? Your figure or your car?

Do you realize that you are a child of the Most High? Have you received this truth deep into your soul?

Many people today do not know the love of God. The Bible says that "neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord." (Romans 8:38-39)

No one can ever love you like your Heavenly Father loves you. If that doesn't make you secure, confident and bold, I don't know what will.

Today, know that you are the Lord's beloved - whatever your condition, situation, or status in life - GOD LOVES YOU!

Now go out there in the world, act like you are a child of the King, and show somebody God's love! Your reward will be great.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Pattie,

    It's great to hear from you again. Your blog is wonderful and encouraging and I love it!

    This post really speaks to my soul. Ironically, most everything that I have been involved in has just ceased and I've found myself going, "Who am I and what is my purpost?" So, this was the red flag that I need to re-read these scriptures confirming my worth in Christ. God is good!

    Stop by my blog if yo get a chance.

    Sonya

    ReplyDelete