Journey to Faith

Journey to Faith
Follow your own path

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Let Go and Let God

Do you ever feel frustrated with life, people, and maybe even with yourself?

Being a single parent, I've had to take on a lot of responsibility. The load that normally is carried by two people, all fell on my shoulders, so I learned to take action.

Now I am learning a new lesson. Taking action isn't always the right thing to do. If I am frustrated , it usually means I am trying to make something happen when it is not God's timing.

When it comes to other people, I need to turn them over to God as well. I need to let Go and let God. Take a breath. Relax and trust that God will handle a particular situation or person in His own timing. It is a relief to know that God is faithful when we give our burdens to him. He doesn't want us to carry such heavy loads.

Jesus said "Come to me all ye who are weary and heavy laden, and I will give you rest." (Matthew 11:28)

Today, will you let go and let God handle your frustrations?

Have a great rest of the week and remember, keep looking up!

No comments:

Post a Comment