Journey to Faith

Journey to Faith
Follow your own path

Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Twelve Days of Christmas poem

Twas the day after Christmas and all through the house, not a creature was stirring not even a mouse. The dishes were done and  the presents unwrapped and all settled in for a long winter's nap. When what to my wondering eyes should appear but a vision of snowflakes in the window so near.

"Isn't that lovely," I said with a smile. Snowflakes remind me of the newborn Christ child. No worries, no cares, just floating about covering the ground like a soft white cloud. Snow reminds me that each day is new, and that Jesus came for me and for you.

He covers our flaws like the fresh fallen snow. So blameless we draw near to the God we all know. He washes us clean and gives us new birth, just as the snowflakes cover the earth.

Snow flurries subside and the sun shines so bright. God's love is for all and to all a good night!

Happy Twelve Days of Christmas and may you see each new day as the precious gift it is. May the wonder and miracle of Christmas stay with you each day of the New Year.

If you are enjoying these posts and poems, and would like to join our community, enter your email address in the box provided. You'll receive my bi-weekly inspiration and encouragement. I'll also send you a copy of my free e-guide entitled "7 Steps to Finding Your Spiritual Path". We are all on one whether we realize it or not.

Stay tuned for more practical and positive wisdom and until next time, keep looking up!


Ariel Paz 

No comments:

Post a Comment