Journey to Faith

Journey to Faith
Follow your own path

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

God's Provision during Tough times

As I go through this round of trials, I am amazed at God's provision in my life, once again reminding me that I am never alone and how much people care and love me. I can barely keep up with all the phone calls and requests to help from friends who are concerned and want to pray for me and bring me food. I am truly blessed and humbled by God's grace and provision.

Even though I want to make progress and move forward, my body is not cooperating. It's like the Lord is telling me to "Slow down" and I don't want to listen or obey. It's so hard when I am used to being so active and full of energy. Have you been listening to what the Lord is telling you these days? Is He telling you to slow down too? Or perhaps is He telling you to get a move on and pick up the pace?

Whatever trials you are going through today, know that the Lord is with you and He will provide for you in ways you cannot even imagine. Trust in His timing and be patient. This too shall pass, as I always say. Lord, make me an instrument of your peace and help me to comfort others as you comfort me in my pain and time of need.

Please pray for the people in Haiti and give what you can. Every act of kindness is a seed being sown in the kingdom. God bless you as you pray and obey.

1 comment:

  1. Hi. Linked here from Sonya's blog. Good post. We are taking a collection at church this Sunday for the people of Haiti.

    I have two blogs, one Family Fountain and one Bible Fountain. If you get a chance, please visit.

    wb

    ReplyDelete